Application for: Sales Executive
- Feb 08, 2022
- Degree in Life Sciences (Preferably: Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Microbiology/Biochemistry)
- At least 1 year of experience in laboratory sales and tender document preparation will be given additional preference
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only Males are requested to apply
- Should have strong sales experience and good presentation skill
- Should be excellent in working with MS Excel
- Should have excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills, and speaking to deal with clients and management
- Should be physically and mentally strong to work under pressure
Confirm your application by filling up this form: https://forms.gle/CTnCceTw5h3WsPA37
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products, and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidates will be involved with sales quotation, pre-bid documents preparation, product presentation and end-user training. Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
· Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
· Participate in exhibitions or conferences on behalf of the company
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
· Prepare accurate sales quotations to Dealers or End-users and send through email and Reddot (CRM)
· In-charge of the price list updating, access and updating of quotation status at Reddot (CRM)
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
· Preparation of pre-bid documents, tender documents and other accreditation requirements
· Other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the manager from time to time
· Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times, consistent with client and company expectations, and in doing so help to promote the image of the Company.
· Should have good IQ skills
Culture of Bangladesh
The Culture of Bangladesh is intertwined with the culture of the Bengal region. It has a rich, diverse culture. Its deeply rooted heritage is thoroughly reflected in its architecture, dance, literature, music, painting, clothing, philosophy, religion, festivals celebrations, as well as in a distinct cuisine culinary tradition. To learn more about Esco Bangladesh, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Bangladesh Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.