Application for: Pre Sales Service Coordinator
- Oct 23, 2022
- Degree in Business Administration/ Lifesciences/ Engineering
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Only females are requested to apply
- Should be excellent in working with MS Excel
- Should have excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills, and speaking to deal with clients and management
- Should be physically and mentally strong to work under pressure
Confirm your application by filling up this form https://forms.gle/y3SAkA2NB8SMpPzn7
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products, and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
Job Responsibilities for Pre Sales:
- Preparing & Sending service & spare parts quotations to customer
- CRM software update
- Preparing monthly service sales reports.
- Monitoring target & salespersons achievement rate
- Conducting monthly Service sales meetings
- Follow up with Service & Sales Team for achieving the service sales target.
- Communicate with the customer before the Service team go for the service call
- Communication with Factory to collect item code & spare parts details
- Quotation updates follow up
Culture of Bangladesh
The Culture of Bangladesh is intertwined with the culture of the Bengal region. It has a rich, diverse culture. Its deeply rooted heritage is thoroughly reflected in its architecture, dance, literature, music, painting, clothing, philosophy, religion, festivals celebrations, as well as in a distinct cuisine culinary tradition. To learn more about Esco Bangladesh, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Bangladesh Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.