Application for: Post Sales Coordinator (Equipment)
- Sep 16, 2022
- Degree in Business Administration (Accounting)/ Lifesciences/Engineering
- At most 2 year of experience in Shipping/Supply Chain Management will be given additional preference
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are requested to apply
- Should be excellent in working with MS Excel
- Should have excellent communication skills, including writing, proofreading skills, and speaking to deal with clients and management
- Should be physically and mentally strong to work under pressure
Confirm your application by filling up this form: https://forms.gle/CTnCceTw5h3WsPA37
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products, and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest-growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products, and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Prepare Purchase Order and proforma invoice
- Maintain and follow up Shipping details
- Maintain product stock
- Follow up local warehouse and factory for on-time delivery
- Maintain and follow up payment status.
- Maintain Navision software (For billing & DO)
- Assist to prepare sales report
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Maintain customer information database.
- Any other task assigned by management
Culture of Bangladesh
The Culture of Bangladesh is intertwined with the culture of the Bengal region. It has a rich, diverse culture. Its deeply rooted heritage is thoroughly reflected in its architecture, dance, literature, music, painting, clothing, philosophy, religion, festivals celebrations, as well as in a distinct cuisine culinary tradition. To learn more about Esco Bangladesh, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Bangladesh Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.